Thursday, January 31, 2013

Netflix is a life savor

Now that classes are back in session, it's necessary to find ways to relax and blow off some steam. My number one way of relaxing is watching movies and some of my favorite television shows.

Now, I have a lot of movies on dvd and in digital version on a hard drive, however, I don't have ALL of them.

That's where Netflix comes to the rescue.

They have some of my favorite to shows online such as: Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, the Lying Game and How I Met Your Mother.

They also have some of the best movies, especially since recently signing a contract with Disney that allows them to stream classic movies like the Aristocats
, The Nightmare before Christmas and All Dogs go to Heaven.

Netflix is $8 a month and allows you unlimited access to all these amazing movies and shows plus hundreds more. So for anyone who hasn't already jumped on the bandwagon, I highly recommend it.















No comments:

Post a Comment