Sunday, March 18, 2012

Have you ever packed clothes as part of an outfit you thought would look super cute without really looking at all the pieces together? It's one of the worst things possible for a girl on vacation, and I've learned the hard way. Have you also ever packed all the most amazing outfits that are NOT functional at all for what you're doing? Yeah, I've done that too. But now I found an amazing tool to help. polyvore.com is an amazing website that helps you put together real outfits. It combs through practically every online store to help you put together outfits that you can actually buy. You can also select a price range and specify colors, brands, etc.

Not only is this a phenomenal way to put together full outfits to buy, but it's also a great way to make a simple and visual packing list.

Sure, you might not have EXACTLY what is online, but I found it very useful to find clothes extremely close to what you had in mind that you have in your closet and build outfits from there.

I like that you can see what looks good together and you can also save it and revisit it when it's time to pack so you have outfits completely planned out. You can also put shoes, accessories and even beauty products in with your design. Say you want to wear a color nail polish on a trip but not sure how well it would go with all your outfits. Find the color and place it in your set! I am in love with this site, and I think any girl who wants to look good on vacay will agree with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment