Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Chalkboard Paint

I am an avid day dreamer, and often find myself planning out the rest of my life in a half-hour time frame.

The plan of the day today was my future home.

Between Pinterest and my online shopping habits, it's not hard for me to pretend to fill my home with cute and quirky goods.

One trend I noticed that I absolutely fell in love with is chalkboard walls.

http://www.decorpad.com/photo.htm?photoId=82956&relatedPhotoId=91146&index=3

Whether you have children in the house and you want them to get in touch with their creative side, or you just want a way to decorate that lets you change things up when you feel like it, this is the perfect addition to a room.

I've seen many ways to add a chalkboard wall to a home, whether it be wallpaper, boards, or paint.

Wall paper, or chalkboard wall stickers are probably the best option if you want to do a small section or panel of chalkboard. 


http://gallery.apartmenttherapy.com/photo/la-sarah-and-clays-playful-sophisticated-home/item/258571

Chalkboard wallpaper can be purchased online at Amazon for about $10 for an 18" x 6' piece.

For a larger space, I would invest in some paint (and the property you're painting!) 

Chalkboard paint can be purchased at many home improvement and craft stores. Also online and WalMart.

Benjamin Moore paint store offers the top-of-the-line brand for anyone who wants to have a state-of-the-art chalkboard wall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment