Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Product obsession: Baby Lips

I don't think there's a worse feeling than dry or chapped lips. I have almost every kind of lip balm imaginable. Some of my favorites are the usual; Burt's BeesYes to CarrotsVaseline Advanced Lip Therapy, and of course the classic Cherry ChapStick.

However, a new craze has caught my attention and I figured I'd try it out. Maybelline Baby Lips.


Baby lips is one of the best lip products I've used. They are true to their name and make your lips feel baby soft for hours. They also come in the most amazing scents/flavors/colors (however you wish to describe them.) So far I have Cherry Me and Grape Vine which both add a nice subtle red color to your pout, while still looking natural, and the fruity smell is fantastic. 

The third one I have is Quenched, which does exactly as the name says, leave your lips quenched and moist and also very shiny. This one might be my favorite with it's tropically scent that's hard to describe, but in the first whiff I detected lemons and fell in love. This one is especially perfect for summer. 

However, all are perfect for the sunny months because they contain SPF 20, which is extremely important to protect from those terrible sunburned and sore lips. 

Another thing I love about this line is how inexpensive it is, it's a real steal. They range from about $3-4. I recommend picking them up at Wal-Mart where I found them at a stellar $2.97. 

No comments:

Post a Comment